Do you want beautiful looking eyebrows?
Shaping and filling in your brows can be difficult. Read the step by step tips below and check out the video tutorials from my YouTube channel. Whether you purchase a high-end expensive brand to a low-end drug store brand, you can achieve the perfect looking brows.
- Tweeze eyebrows regularly to have a cleaner look around the eye before filling in your eyebrows
- Use products that match the closest color to your eyebrow hair color
- Use an eyebrow brush, if necessary, that is more compact and not loose. This will allow you to shape your brows the way you want. (I used Danielle Brow Definer Brush)
- Start at the tail of the brow and create a line to where you would like it extended to
- Trace a line from the bottom of the eyebrow working from inside then linking it to the lower tail part
- Trace a line above the eyebrow also working from inside then linking it to the upper tail part
- Fill in brows
- With an eyebrow brush, brush your work to make it look more even and blended.
- Use a concealer that closely matches your skin color and trace around your eyebrow. Feel free to play around with it to make it thicker, thinner, rounder, etc. (I used the Philosophy Miracle Worker Concealer, it’s creamy and not cakey, and conceals naturally blending to skin tone)
- Pat around the eyebrow where you applied the concealer to blend it with your skin.
Check out these brow tutorial videos on my YouTube Channel
Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade (medium brown)
Billion Dollar Brows Universal Eyebrow Pencil (universal color)
NYX Cosmetics Eyebrow Cake Powder (ECP02 dark brown/brown)
Philosophy Miracle Worker Concealer
Morphe brushes G11
Danielle Brow Definer Brush (Comes in a set of 6)
Coastal Scents Classic Angled Liner (Comes in a set of 12)
ABH Dipbrow Tutorial
Elf Cosmetics Eyebrow Tutorial
NYX Eyebrow Cake Powder Tutorial